Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Memories

We have spent a few days here looking through old photos. Looking through everything, in fact, as we have to clear the house eventually. Bumped into my old English teacher who told me that he thought that I would end up an English teacher someday. For the sake of modesty (and not getting a dead arm), I have cut my brother and sister off the photos below. Thought you might like to see the previous incarnations of missbels


traveller H



here I am aged 2. It was Christmas Day and I had been given a raincoat and hat for one of my presents. Though it wasn't actually raining I had to wear them, of course.


victorian Helen



Dressing up for the 100th birthday of my primary school. Must be about five there


another school photo



This is my school photo when I was about seven or eight. I cried for a whole day when I got my hair cut that short.


school photo



I think that this is my first school photo with glasses in it. No wonder my friends laughed at me.


my mum passport



and this is my mum! I think that I am the spitting image of her.

Still spending most of our time here in Felixstowe throwing things out and trying to find a way to sneak all of the rest of my stuff into my auntie's loft. The funeral is the day after tomorrow. I will be moving over to London next week.

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 20, 05:05:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the glasses. Good to hear you are well in current circumstances. Not sure if i spelt that right.

 
At Wed Apr 20, 06:27:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

The teenage photos will NEVER see the light of day.

Never

hear me?

never!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts