Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Last Week!

I am back in Bogota for my last week of this long trip. Nearly five months has passed so you would think that my tan would be better than it is but it is what it is. This time next week I will be back in London and it is weird how much I am looking forward to it. I have never really felt this way on a trip before but a lot of the last two months has been spent looking forward to going home. I have become such an ungrateful traveller that I think it will be a long time before I put my backpack on for any extended amount of time. In fact, as part of my new 'try to be a grown up' plan, I have bought a suitcase on wheels to help me carry all my stuff home. There are other changes too... but most of these will come into force once I get back.

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 27, 03:20:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What changes?

Grown up stuff!!

Just move back here and have a laugh....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts