Monday, February 07, 2005

Other things that I could be spending the money on

I got up this morning to find that my inflatable globe had deflated during the night. Guess that I shouldn't have used pins to mark the route. I hope that it isn't a sign!

Well, the money is committed to the going around the world project. But last night I got a case of the doubts again. Then I justified it because this is what I have been saving money for. And if I wasn't buying this ticket and taking this trip, then what would I be spending the money on??

And these are the ideas that I came up with:


  • 860 bags of chips and garlic sauce
  • 2457 bars of Dairy Milk

283_8372

  • 6 round trip tickets from Korea to Japan
  • two round trip tickets from Korea to Cambodia at peak season

bw wat

  • three quarters of my laptop computer
  • 28,666 cans of Tesco economy baked beans
  • 286 pints of Stella

Helen and Stella in Hong Kong

  • 430 bottles of Cass beer in my local bar

not Cass but Asahi

  • 245 servings of Korean barbecue
  • 5,733 ballpoint pens
On reflection I think I will stick to the original plan

2 Comments:

At Fri Feb 18, 03:14:00 AM PST, Blogger Helen said...

now that is just wild talk

 
At Wed Feb 23, 07:48:00 AM PST, Blogger Helen said...

kimchi chocolate???:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts