Sunday, February 20, 2005

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

People have been asking me, and with some justification, when I am actually planning on arriving in each country. I have booked all the flights but can change the dates later in the trip if I so wish. But here is a map to give you a clue where I am going and then the dates I arrive or depart places.

Round the World with no idea


London dep. 31st May - Singapore dep. 2nd June - Vietnam dep. 17th July - Perth arr. 17th July overland Sydney dep. 21st August - Christchurch arr. 21st August overland to Auckland dep. 14th Sept - Fiji dep. 30th Sept - Cook Islands dep. 5th Oct - Tahiti dep. 7th Oct- Los Angeles arr. 7th Oct overland to New York dep. 1st Nov - London arr. 2nd Nov

3 Comments:

At Mon Feb 21, 09:09:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 3 weeks in the U.S.? Or will you ever leave Tahiti? I don't know if I would, even if there was a Katie with a PBR awaiting me.

 
At Mon Feb 21, 11:38:00 AM PST, Blogger Helen said...

You know that three weeks is longer than the average vacation, right? And it is a only conservative guess, I am worried about having any money at all left at that stage.

Mind you, tell me what a PBR is and I might stay longer....

 
At Tue Feb 22, 05:54:00 AM PST, Blogger Helen said...

really? You watched it more than once???

Bless you for trying to make people look at the other blog though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts