Friday, March 04, 2005

'If you drop that I will kill you,' sending the kids out with the camera

It snowed. I worked. Most of my mates didn't.



on my way to work



The boss let me out early. I went out for dinner and watched a movie at the DVD bang. This is the third time that I have written this post. It was a lot longer the first two times. But I lost them. I hate computers! Here are some photos that my kids took of themselves in the snow today.

snow angel Sonic

snowy Sonicits cold

snow, wot snow- Juliesnow diving

The movie we watched was a Korean movie called 'Mokpo, a Gangster's Paradise'. It was fun to see my old home of Mokpo on the (semi) big screen. Afterwards, considering the snow to be hazard enough to my safety without throwing a tequila or two on top of the danger, rather than stop in Bumpin for a bit I just took a photo of the place

Bumpin

You would half expect to find Santa propping up the bar in there tonight. Will write more when my PC is annoying me less.

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 05, 01:57:00 PM PST, Blogger R said...

It snowed...God damn it...and I am away...it's kinda snowy here too...But I hate missing out on Kangneung snow!

 
At Sun Mar 06, 06:39:00 AM PST, Blogger Helen said...

Not gonna lie to ya, it has been great. But I am sure there will be a little slush left by the time you get home- just a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts