Thursday, March 03, 2005

Money makes me go round the World

Have been thinking about the trip today. I am really worried about leaving Korea. I don't want to leave my friends here, no matter how much I want to see my friends back home. I wonder if I am crazy to be planning this trip.

So I spent some time looking at hostels and photos from the places I intend to go. Now I am wondering if the trip is really ambitious enough- why did no one tell me that Malaysia is only 1km from Singapore airport? Now I want to stay everywhere longer...

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 02, 07:14:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah go on holiday dudette. Your friends will still be your friends. People come and go in this country.

 
At Wed Mar 02, 07:31:00 PM PST, Blogger Helen said...

Yes, you are right. I will spend a lot of time worrying about this though as that is what I do! I know that this is the right decision. Thanks!

 
At Wed Mar 02, 10:34:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you have to worry about stuff. Ahh the hell we put our selves though but this is what we do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts