Sunday, February 27, 2005

Happy Birthday Rory!

Today is my friend, Rory's, birthday. Last night was his party. I took my camera but no photos. So here is one from his party last year- just imagine his hair shorter and the pair of us with normal coloured eyes.

Rory and me 2004

It was at Rory's party last year that I met a guy who offered me a job which was a relief after months of worrying over how I would get to stay in Gangneung. This year, I kept my eyes to the ground to avoid being offered any jobs. Given the way I feel about Gangneung and the people here it would be hard to turn one down. Except for the whole having bought a Round the World ticket thing. It is never going to be easy to leave Korea and Gangneung in particular. But after three years in Korea I feel that I owe it to myself to see what else there is in the world.

I am sure that I will be back in six months though!

1 Comments:

At Sun Feb 27, 05:55:00 PM PST, Blogger Helen said...

all in fluent Korean, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts