Thursday, April 28, 2005

You know what?

Londoners are actually quite nice if you smile at them. All those years I lived here and thought that everyone was rude.

So wrong.

Plus I forgot to mention that my brother found a hedgehog in the garden the other night and blinded it with the flash from my camera.

hodgeheg

Sure that it would look less evil usually, maybe we should have tried the red eye reduction thing but I always forget about that until I see the photos the next day- when it is just too late

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 28, 05:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger R said...

I reckon an echidna would kick a hedgehog's arse.

 
At Fri Apr 29, 12:08:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

well an echidna is bigger than a hedgehog so it has size on its side. But it would probably be too busy lying eggs to notice a hedgehog muscling up behind it. Crazy marsupials.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts