Sunday, September 11, 2005

A Little Extra

I arrived in Auckland just before lunchtime and realised that I didn't want to be in a city at all. And it would appear that it doesn't want me here either- it is raining. Boo! I have walked around the city centre, been to the movies, visited a few bookshops to read up about Fiji and entered this Chinese Internet cafe which is cheap but I have to reset the language to English everytime I open a new page.

Oh yes, and I booked another trip. In the two days that I have left in this country I intend to follow the route below

up north

Back on Tuesday night and flying out on Wednesday. Should get me out of the city anyway.

1 Comments:

At Sun Sep 11, 12:14:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily my Dad got Mike an atlas of the world for his birthday. And I am just looking at Fiji and the Cook Islands. Looks amazing. Smaller islands than the ones you have spent the last few weeks on! Really looking forward to hearing about them.
lots of love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts