Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Who the hell...

..passes through Dublin airport these days that warrants this sign:

sign

and it is not a one off

sign 2
Too funny!
I am intrigued.
And have a lot more to say about the last five days in Ireland but no time to write them now.
And just in case you were wondering how things worked out with the firework function on my new camera, admit it, you were on the edge of your seat, here is a photo
fireworks
Fireworks, not sure that I could have expected more than that really.
and speaking of my new camera
roisin
how long until the novelty of this function wears off, do you think?
pink
Probably not soon enough!
Buenos noches y dulces suenos, cielos!

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 28, 03:15:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Helen!! how you doing sweety? I´m sure better than me, back to this boring reallity!
I haven´t seen our photos yet and really loved what you wrote about me. I´m glad I´d been as important as you were to me!
Hopping to see u soon!
oh, I almost forgot...in Bahia for the best carnival in the world! (or maybe in Colombia to be kidnapped together!! hehe)

take care.
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts