Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long Time No See

It has been so long since I logged on here that I had forgotten all my passwords etc. Oops! Well, I am not going to write much today either, sorry to disappoint. I just want to post a couple of photos and let you know that there will be more coming in a few months when I hit the road again-- ah yes, the wide open road, or rather the cramped aeroplane cabin, beckons and it won't be long now until I am out of here..... but I am in London at the moment.

I had a birthday just under a month ago and given that it was the end of May in the UK, the day looked pretty much like this

my birthday in Felixstowe

felixstowe

felixstowe

It was a good day. In true British fashion, however, the weather changed and we have had some beautifully sunny days recently too. I went to a friend's baby's christianing recently with my friend, David, where we were the only two brave enough to sit in the sun, him because he is Colombian and swears to be immune to the effects of the rays and me because I am hoping to get my hair blonder naturally:)

me and david

And finally one of me

me

which would look better without the dishevellment at the back of my head but that is the train seats for you.

Well, short update over, see you in an airport somewhere soon!
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts