Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Musings..

A few days I was walking down the street composing witty and intelligent blog entries in my head (something which I do far more of than putting actual fingers on the keyboard and typing) and I nearly got hit by a car I hadn't noticed. Maybe this blogging thing really is bad for my health. I am not sure what to do really. I don't write as often as I used to, tis true, now I am not sure if anyone I know even looks at this anymore. I write less often and receive comments even less often.

But if I didn't have this outlet when holidaying alone the environmental impact of me having to write in my diary is too much to even imagine.

So maybe I am just saying, hang on in there, I will be back more regularly and with more entertaining blog entries the moment I am back on the road again- and if all of you send me a fiver it could be that much sooner:)

Istanbul in three weeks and counting, I would be delighted if you chose to join me electronically.

5 Comments:

At Fri Sep 14, 06:00:00 PM PDT, Blogger Deb said...

I'm here!! Please don't stop blogging!...but maybe you shouldn't walk and blog at the same time.

 
At Sat Sep 15, 02:21:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

you are right! I shall try to limit my blogging thoughts to the seating position

 
At Sun Sep 23, 08:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger Gareth said...

I still check fairly often.

 
At Wed Sep 26, 09:33:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen, as long as you write I will lurk! And I wish I could join you in person for Istanbul---that is my #1 place to visit rightnow.

I had an Yi Wha Habyeon flashback this morning---two workmen are noisily tearing out all of the heating pipes in the office next door.

Miss you---Katie

 
At Sun Feb 03, 07:18:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 'in' too! You were mentioned several times as "helen, my friend from London", while I was in Vietnam~ in the context of setting a wonderful example of sharing your travel adventures in a colorful and vividly picturesque way! So, NO don't stop.. those of us too lazy to do the same need your grand example luv! ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts