Saturday, September 29, 2007

At the airport again...

It is just after four am and I am at Luton airport. I am too early as usual. But that's better than being too late. I left my house just before two am and got a night bus into town- I don't think that I have ever got a night bus going into Central London before. And it is a very occassion that you will find me on the bus sober. Or more or less.

Some friends came over for dinner last night (tonight?) which was really cool. Especially as they cooked. I have left the boys to do the washing up too- tut tut!

Unfortunately I have come down with a bit of a cold- sniffle- which is not going to make me the most popular girl in the dorm tonight (tomorrow?).

Right time nearly up

better find something else to do- chao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts