Tuesday, June 21, 2005

No photos- will this do?

Can't do the photos thing today- no hole in the computer to put the CD in. I did try. So for the more visually minded of you (and those that just like to look at the pictures) here is a map of Vietnam that I nicked off the Lonely Planet website. I am currently in Nha Trang

vietnam
I arrived into Saigon and have been to Mui Ne and Dalat. Then bike trip was three days in the Central Highlands. Next stop maybe Hoi An, after a few days of chilling here. Must go now as the sea is waiting.

6 Comments:

At Tue Jun 21, 08:04:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the lower half of you feel, having been off that bike for a full day? This is about the only reason I cannot be completely jealous of your 4 day trailblazing adventure. Your legs must be KILLING you about now!

 
At Tue Jun 21, 05:25:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

Sorry, Les, but I am fine. There was a little ache at the end of the first dady but not a bother by the end of the fourth.

Mind you, maybe spending all day yesterday on the beach drinking cocktails might have helped :)

 
At Tue Jun 21, 08:53:00 PM PDT, Blogger R said...

Think that might be Kal Guk Su (칼국수) Tania. Restaurants are everywhere...

Hi Helen, by the way.

 
At Wed Jun 22, 06:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

yes, it is down the alleyway opposite McDonalds- there is usually a food stall folded away at the top of the alley- go past the Jazz Bar and then it is through the gates on your right. And well worth lookinng for as it is the best place!

 
At Fri Jun 24, 03:16:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

I mean left. How am I supposed to find my way around the world?

 
At Sun Jun 26, 01:18:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

my time in Gangneung was not wasted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts