Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Museums and more pumpkins

Continuing in my impersonation of someone who regularly updates their blog, I thought it best to update again today. Today we did something quite daring indeed- we caught public transport here in the States. It was a learning thing since me and my sister are alone tomorrow morning and might need to find our own way into town.

We went to Milwaukee Museum today- it has an excellent butterfly house

butterfly

as humid as a summer's day in Korea, the butterflies fly freely around the room and land where they want

shaggers

here are a couple that landed on Gareth's arm for a bit of how's your father! We looked at a LOT of other stuff but this was my favourite. I went to my first IMAX show too- cool.

Then we came home and Krista carved her pumpkin

kristas pumpkin

Now I had better stop typing as everyone is trying to watch TV and I am sure that the tap of keys is getting on their nerves.

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 19, 07:07:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

you get it all here on 'untilthemoneyrunsout'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts