Thursday, September 28, 2006

Estoy loca?

¡Porque compré hoy un boleto por Colombia!! Voy a ir en enero y voy a volver a Inglaterra en marzo. Ése es mi plan de todos modos.

In fact, I have bought a ticket which leaves London on 12th January and returns from Bogota on 12th March. I have the option to extend it by one month for the princely sum of 100USD but we shall see.

I haven't managed to get hold of the school that I wanted to study with since they sent me a quote over a month ago so I am not sure what is going on with me studying the old espanol but I will let you know. I have found some hostels in Bogota that do airport pickups anyway.

And that is all for now- as you can imagine, that is all that is in my head ahora!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts