Sunday, June 24, 2007

I used to write stuff

I used to have a lot of things to say. I used to have more things to say that time to say them. I still have a lot to say but most of it is about the same things. I don't want to bore you with details about school and the books we are using this term and endless tales from the classroom. I am working a lot at the moment. We are busy. Life is good.

We reached the end of the term on Friday which means that the new term starts again on Monday, tomorrow. I have had some great students this term and some fantastic times. But life is busy, so busy!

I am teaching for45 hours again this week. Counting the hours until Friday and the best day of all...PAY DAY!!!!! And, more importantly, I am going on holiday on Saturday.. voy a Barcelona! Hooray! A week in Spain- it has been three months since my last holiday so you can imagine how desperate I am for a holiday now..hahhah!

So maybe next week I wil have more to say... and certainly some more photos:)

Til then, take care!

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 28, 06:51:00 AM PDT, Blogger RLB said...

I'm glad that even thought you are busy life is still good. 45 hours is crazy! You definitely need a vacation!

 
At Fri Jun 29, 07:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger R said...

Hey mate, how goes things?

I work 35 hours and that is more than enough.

Say hi to Ken for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts