Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Nearly Four AM

It is early in the morning but I can't seem to sleep anymore. Huff, sure that I will get another hour or so in before daybreak. It has been one helluva a week, what with one thing and another and I have hardly had time to stop and think.

Good things and bad things have been happening- weirdly the good things being some of the best and the bad things hitting record lows. None of which I am going to share with you at this time, sorry!

But I realised that my last entry was a little down. I am still missing Sarah, of course, but in a less intense way this week- though probably only because I have been so short on time... London time is a law unto itself. It seems to go twice as quickly as time in any other place. You wake up on Monday, blink once and it is Friday.

There is a long weekend this weekend for Easter, a glorious four days off. And whilst I would love to spend the whole weekend in bed, I believe that this isn't possible. I am having some friends over to stay on Friday night and have no idea how much of Saturday that visit is going to eat into. I have to go and do some shopping with my sister to get her hiking boots for her trip to Turkey next month... and maybe a few other things as my sis knows that I am partial to a bit of outdoorsy shopping. I might also have said that I will take one mate to visit another one in Camden and made vague promises about taking some students out for the day. At this rate I will barely have time to eat my Easter eggs.

Anyway, I should try and get back to sleep now. Here is one of the last photos that I took in Bogota before leaving and it is here just for the sake of posting a photo really....it is Baby Alex's dog in the home that I stayed in

dog

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 12, 12:18:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen, I hope the good is outweighing the bad. And I am very VERY envious of your fun trip--it looks all the more exotic from a cubicle's eye view. Now I will continue lurking. Take care--Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts