Sunday, April 08, 2007

Two by two

It appears that if I want to go to the beach these days I have to be accompanied by at least two Colombianos.. first Juan and Alex came to Felixstowe and then this weekend I have been on Southend beach with Wilfran and David

los colombianos

Here they are at Grays station when they didn't realise what a good day they were going to have.

and here they are at the end of the day when they both crashed out at Southend Central.. bless!

sleeping boys

We had a good day though. They were a little overexcited when we arrived in Southend and immediately ran to Adventure Island for a go on the rollercoasters. I stayed on the ground and held all their things

rage

We walked along the pier and back

walking

larking around

and along the beach

JESUS DAVID

We stopped for ice cream and fish and chips along the way. I paddled but the water was blooming cold

paddling

It was a good day and now they want to go again

boys

Today was another beautiful day and me and my sister walked along the beach at Canvey Island. Lovely and relaxing!

And no school tomorrow either- it is like we have been blessed with two weekends in a row:) So I am going to Camden Town tomorrow with some mates.

Back to school on Tuesday so I had better mark that homework later!

2 Comments:

At Mon Apr 16, 12:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger R said...

G'day mate how's it goin?

My head hurts from proofreading all day...

Email me a current number and I'll give you a call... or maybe not, I'm yet to make the fegging phone card work...

Miss ya

R

 
At Mon Apr 16, 03:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ian said...

Helen:

Looks like a great trip to the beach!

Ian

PS - What's up with James and his site? It has been down for a week now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts