Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Barcelona

There is a good reason why there hasn´t been any new photos on this site since my birthday... looking at my camera I just haven´t taken any since then. Weird! And not at all like me. Needless to say, I have taken a shedload here and had anticipated spending a happy hour or so putting them on here for your delight. But it is not to be, the PC won´t let me unless I pay more money, something which I am loathe to do as I will be home soon and can up and download photos to my heart´s content for free.

So words will have to do.

I have been here since Saturday but it only really started to feel like a full on holiday treat once it hit Monday morning and I wasn´t at school... hooray!! Now it is Wednesday and I am still here.. double hooray!

I met a girl on Sunday night and we have been hanging out for the last few days. She went home today however so I am alone once more. I am trying my best not to just take all the same photos as last year- a job made easier by not going to the same places.

I still love Barcelona and my love has got stronger with the introduction of some sangria and some very tasty local beers though I am not sure that 7.9% alcohol makes for a good lunch time drink. Me and Kate sat up high on Mount Juic overlooking the city in the sun the other day and downed a couple of AK Damms.

Sigh... a rellaxing few days and no mistake.

It looks a bit overcast today so I am not sure what I am going to do. I have to pop back to the hostel in a bit to see if there is a bed for tomorrow night- ah the joy of backpacking!

Catch ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts