Thursday, July 05, 2007

Completely and utterly

Just saw a guy walking along La Rambla without a stitch on, wearing only a backpack. And a group of people following him and giggling. Children!

I went out last night with a guy that I met in Colombia. A Colombian guy no less. He hasn´t been living in the city long and was actually even more clueless than me about where to go. We ended the night drinking beer in a square near my hostel off La Rambla, surrounded by drunk people from all nations.

Got to bed shortly before four am. Not bad work for a Wednesday... home tomorrow and the end of my lazy week.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 05, 03:46:00 PM PDT, Blogger R said...

Thinking of photos and stories of drinking, I had a most rad idea:

Photos of you drinking beer in every country you've been to.

Wouldn't work too well for me as I only have 6 countries to work with...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts