Sunday, July 06, 2008

O2 Wireless Festival

I am getting myself ready for travelling this week by doing things on my own. I bought a ticket to go and see Fat Boy Slim play in Hyde Park months ago, just after speaking to a friend in Brazil who had seen him at Carnavel in Salvador. I guess that I thought at some stage I would meet someone else who was going but I didn't. Never mind, I went anyway.

I got a bit bored in the afternoon waiting for Fat Boy but it was worth it. I arrived a bit early so it was all quiet

BEER

but I found something to do. And it was sunny on and off all day which was good. I feel like I am getting a healthy dose of sun at the moment but my legs are still pale as anything.

Fat Boy Slim came on around eight thirty- which meant that it was still light for the first hour or so of his set but it got darker around nine thirty and the light show really came into its own.

There were a lot of people there

blue people

I was about halfway down the field. I really enjoyed it but not as much as Fat Boy Slim did by the looks of things

FAT BOY SLIM

He seemed to be loving every minute of it.

Meanwhile, back in the task of preparing for my trip, I bought my first tankini- a bikini with a tank top- last week. I have wanted the freedom of a bikini for a long time- if you put on a swimsuit you tend to get a bit stuck in it. It is not something that you put on under your clothes on the off chance that you go to the beach. I have envied the bikini wearers for a while, trip after trip where I am struggling to get in and out of a swimsuit on the beach while they just pop theirs on in the morning and get dressed over the top. Now, why haven't I just bought a bikini???? the idea of my big white belly being laid bare on beaches throughout the world terrifies me and I am sure that world with it!

Rght better get out of bed soon!

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 14, 05:23:00 AM PDT, Blogger R said...

I was just about to go to sleep, then I saw the picture of the beer. Now I have to drink another one. And I only have tall bottles. It's all your fault ...

As an aside: whenever I read the 'word' 'interweb', I hear it pronounced in James May's voice.

I'll need another beer to get over that one, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts