Thursday, November 13, 2008

Toucans, Hummingbirds and quite a lot of water

I am in Foz do Iguacu, right near the borders with Argentina and indeed Paraguay. I went to the world famous waterfalls yesterday and again today- yesterday in Brazil and today I went to Argentina for the day to see the falls from the other side. I have just one word to say about both experiences.....

AWESOME!!!!!!

And I went to the Bird Park yesterday and have decided that if the world were filled only with toucans and hummingbirds I would be happy.

I am heading to the beach again tomorrow- ah it has been too long! After a couple of weeks of swimming with piranhas, being rained on and being soaked by waterfalls on both sides of the border it is time for some honest to goodness sun and sand again.

And another bus journey. I have racked up over 70 hours on buses in the six weeks and one day that I have been here so far. I have two more weeks in Brazil so I am sure that I have time for more before I head to Argentina. I know that you are all on the edge of your seats in anticipation.

Photos to follow when I find internet that is fast enough and someone to burn photos onto a CD for me...... we shall see!

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 13, 05:10:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you find a place to get your photos put on a CD.

I want to see the falls!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts