Sunday, March 20, 2005

Friday, Friday

Ridiculous amounts of stress on Friday. Stupid. Silly. Babo. I knew that things were not going to be right when I got a call from my director telling me that he wanted to come and see my room. When he arrived he counted the furniture and balked at the size of the wardrobe. I could see him mentally trying to work out how he was going to get it out of the house. Guess that he hadn't resolved the problems with the landlord. In fact, it began to seem likely that I was going to have to move the next day- contrary to what he had told me on Monday. I could see my fun Friday night turning into a packing frenzy.

Four hours and many tears later (mine, not his) he had signed another year contract for my house to save me having to move this weekend but as a consequence, didn't have enough money to pay me all of my wages. Needless to say, I wasn't a happy bunny and couldn't wait to get to the safety of Bumpin and some sympathetic friends. Didn't realise that I would end up falling into the arms of the norae bang later that night. Or early the next morning, the line was not clearly drawn.

bumpin hugs

I had made plans to go to Seoul on Saturday so a mere five hours after falling into my bed, my bed, which I love to the end of the earth and back, I was forced to fight all my natural urges to remain there and instead get out and go to the bus terminal to meet Tania.

And off to Seoul we went.

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 21, 02:01:00 AM PST, Blogger Helen said...

as far as I am concerned there is no other setting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts