Thursday, July 14, 2005

Chosen at random

Had five minutes on a computer with a CD drive this morning. Unfortunately I couldn't see which photos I was uploading so here are six completely at random. I must explain that Vicky showed me how to take black and white photos on my camera during a very long train journey recently and I may have got carried away.
This is the beach
at Nha Trang- the private beach we went to in the hope of getting away from the hawkers-some hope!
Img_2137
This is Vicky's leg being threaded by a woman in a shed at Hoi An Market
Img_2213
Sunset taken through the train window on our first sleeper from Hoi An to Hanoi
Img_2444
The hotels on Cat Ba island- after I had been shown how to take the old black and whiteys
Img_2514
Our boat during our three day boat cruise round Halong Bay
Img_2605
And that is your lot- promise that I have loads more that are more interesting than these but I thought better these than nothing!

3 Comments:

At Thu Jul 14, 09:51:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hels...thanx for the pics. i love that boat!! can't wait to see more.

ner

 
At Thu Jul 14, 09:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger Les Becker said...

Wow! I love the B&W shots! Mark does a lot of B&W with both the digital and SLR camera, and he's really got an eye. I have to say that your photos hit me in heart with about the same impact Mark's do. You must have a natural eye or a photography college under your belt! (Ummm... keep your eye out from under your belt, though, I see accidents happening...)

I hope you do more of the black & white or even try the sepia feature on your camera if you have one (I intend to do that with my hat collection as it grows).

Can't wait to see the rest of your pics as soon as you can get them to us!

 
At Thu Jul 14, 10:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

Cheers, have a ridiculous amount of black and white shots actually- and some sepia too though I am less keen on them.

Will try and get some more on soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts