Saturday, July 16, 2005

Purely Photos

Here are a whole bunch of photos from Nha Trang, Hoi An, Cat Ba, Halong Bay, Cuc Phuong National Park and a train. The mountain photos haven't been downloaded from my camera yet but will do that later. I am in Saigon now, having flown back from Hanoi yesterday. Off to Perth tomorrow, via Singapore. Can't believe that my time in Vietnam is up already- weird! It wasn't easy to say goodbye to Vicky and Clare at the airport yesterday either (they are in Bangkok now) but at least I got a lie in today (!)
I have put all the details in the names of the photos so just hover the mouse over them to find out what they are- Enjoy!
1 floating bar in Nha Trang
2 cyclos
3 tailors in hoi an
4 chloe and squirrel
5 twats in hats
6 clare and vicky at My Son
7 me and squirrel at My Son
8 scary hotel rules
9 train on the way to Hoi An
10 corridor on the Hanoi train
11 Chloe squirrel and friend on the sleeper train
12 fishing boats in Halong Bay
13 kayaking
14 cat ba harbour
15 cat ba national park
16 fishing village halong bay
17 lanterns in Hoi An
18 vicky in the beauty hut in Hoi An
19 cobbler in Hoi An
20 mud bath in Nha Trang
21 beer near Ho-i An
22 postcard vendor Hoi An
23 My Son
24 Clare vicky and beer
25 cat ba
26 cat ba sunset
27 kids in the rain cat ba
28 our boat halong bay
29 crowded bus on the way to Hanoi
30 exercising in Lenin Park Hanoi
31 Lenin Park dancers
32 moto family
33 vicky at Ho Chi Minhs mausoleum
34 water puppets in Hanoi
35 rainforest in Cuc Phuong National Park
36 languars at the Endangered Primate Centre Cuc Phuong National Park
37 Vicky me and an ancient tree Cuc Phuong
38 street life in Hanoi
39 me clare and vicky
40 fanny ice crea,
And that is the lot for now- might come back tonight and do the Sapa photos- then again, might not.

6 Comments:

At Sun Jul 17, 12:09:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! amazing! Now I'm sad you're leaving Vietnam too.

 
At Sun Jul 17, 12:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

in the airport at Singapore now on my way to Perth. I think that it is pretty cold there todayso I hope that my backpack turns up before I freeze to death.

Glad you liked the photos- isn't that the most perfect looking beer ever?

 
At Tue Jul 19, 02:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger R said...

Those photos have sealed it Helen - Now I am going to have to stop in on my way home...

 
At Tue Jul 19, 02:53:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

surely that means that I won't see you then :(

how about you come home, drive me around and I flash photos past the car window every once in a while?? :)

 
At Tue Jul 19, 09:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

not sure what you mean about fanny ice cream there, Tania.

Just looking at the photos makes me want to go back. Though maybe just because I didn't have a cold back then and I do now!

 
At Sun Jul 24, 09:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

Now, Tania, remember what I told you about fanny in England??? Not so innocent now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts