Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sapa Photos

Right, here are some more photos. This time they are mainly of Sapa and from the two day trek we did there through the villages. I have more photos from Hanoi which I might try and get on tomorrow morning before getting my flight.
1 special wild beasts menu
2 squirrel
3 my new watch
4 sleeper train
5 all the things for trekking
6 h'mong girl I bought my first cushion cover off
7 view from the hotel balcony
9 hills and clouds
10 vicky buying stuff
11 mountains
12 h'mong house
13 tiny salespeople
14 second cushion cover girl
15 tu and eng
16 buffalo kid
17 Eng and the scenery
18 view from the guesthouse in ta van
19 mystery crop
20 hawkers descend
21 everyone is selling something
22 border with china
23 sapa
24 flower h'mong on the way to ban pho
24 valley
25 me clare and vicky
And that is all for now

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 17, 12:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

Guess the Hanoi photos will come later

 
At Tue Jul 19, 02:10:00 AM PDT, Blogger R said...

Bloody beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts