Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Picture this

Here are some photos from New Zealand, in no particular oder. I arrived in Fiji just a few hours ago and have spent the last hour in the internet cafe and I haven't even finished yet- next time I am not going to rotate the photos, you will just have to rotate your heads instead!

1queenstown

this is another view of Queenstown taken from Bob's Peak

2choc
This is the gift shop at Cadbury World

atags
Waitomo caves


auckland
View of Auckland taken from the Sky Tower

bubbling mud
Bubbling mud pools- you can see some mud shooting up in the air

chief
this is the Chief who led the Maori Culture show in Rotorua. The tattoos on his face are painted on but the ones on his body aren't

craters of the moon
Craters of the Moon hot pool

craters of the moon again

Steam at Craters


fiji
View of Fiji taken from the plane today
hangi
the hangi

Huka Falls
huka falls

kaikoura
Kaikoura


hot pool
hot spring

minus five
me in the Minus Five bar where everything is made of ice

mountains


mud
more mud

napier
Napier

paihia trip

posh toilets
posh toilets ever

sealions2
sealion

taupo
Taupo bungy

sseals

seals

sky tower night

The sky tower at night

Obviously I have hundreds more but this slow computer has tried my patience enough now.

Am off on a seven day boat trip around the Yasawas Island tomorrow- don't know if I'll be online.

4 Comments:

At Wed Sep 14, 02:30:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question...Are the toilets in the Minus 5 bar made of ice??

Have fun in Fiji...thanks for the pics...jealous as ever.

ner

 
At Fri Sep 16, 06:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Canadian Mark said...

Wow, that's quite a plethora of pixels you've dumped on us. I think this is the first time I've ever commented here, as I usually just lurk your site from a safe distance...over Les' shoulder. This one deserves it though, really. Spectacular camera work.

 
At Mon Sep 19, 04:53:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your Tatoo Guy's brother lives up the street from me...

 
At Tue Sep 20, 11:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

cheers guys!

And, Kamaea, if you are wondering where your photo is- I will get it on here when I remember to bring the correct CD with me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts