Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm not saying this is an obsession but...

...tonight we went out to carve more pumpkins with some friends of Krista's..


eames pumpkins

my cat, my brother's owl and my sister's tin man


more pumpkins

Gareth and Krista's doorstep in artful black and white

pumpkin doorstep

The full gory colour of a pumpkin filled doorstep

you guessed it

I just want to point out that the middle one here- my spider- was done free hand (even if that was because I couldn't manage to tape the template to the pumpkin).

And that's about it- I am totally pumpkined out until next year. Unless something really cool catches my eye, that is.

3 Comments:

At Fri Oct 21, 09:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

Now why would we do a stupid thing like that?

 
At Fri Oct 21, 08:38:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toasted pumpkin seeds... mmmmm. Haven't you ever roasted pumpkin seeds, Helen?

That skull is fabulous.

 
At Sun Oct 23, 07:28:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

suddenly my life feels so empty :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts