Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday

It is seven years ago today that I went to Australia for the first time and stayed for a year.

Fridays suck, there is no one on Messenger to talk to and I got no new emails today. Good job that I have plans for later. I am going into Central London to post bunch of stuff that I have been meaning to post all week and then going to see the Christmas lights on Oxford Street with my sister. To top it all off I intend to indulge in a little binge drinking to see the weekend in.

Have a good one!

4 Comments:

At Fri Nov 18, 01:08:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! We want sea monkeys!

 
At Fri Nov 18, 05:49:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job---at least until you find a different one. Or a different career. I'm right there with you on the vocational confusion . . . but I did finally unpack my car and ditch the airbed at a friends' house. Patience grasshopper---and find a job that requires travel to my new (temporary?) home of Bellingham, Washington!

 
At Sat Nov 19, 01:01:00 PM PST, Blogger Helen said...

They are so wee that I don't think that I can photograph them but will give it a go later.

 
At Sun Nov 20, 06:57:00 PM PST, Blogger R said...

Hey Helski, Funny story about a turtle - I nearly hit one while driving down in NSW a couple of weeks ago. As I swept through a dip in the road near a creek I saw the little bastard - about the size of two pocket pizzas stuck together - making his way labouriously across the road. Going too fast to stop, I swerved so as to pass over him without mashing him with my wheels. I then forgot about him until receiving your shirt...

Let's hope his luck holds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts