Friday, April 14, 2006

My Name is Helen Eames and..

... I am a holiday addict. It has been three weeks since my last weekend jaunt and it has been tough. Sometimes I wake up to find that I have been browsing the travel pages on Ceefax in my sleep. I once woke up half though booking a flight to Prague on the internet.

I have fought this terrible affliction with your help but it has been too hard. So, bog it, I am off to Barcelona in a couple of hours.

On my own, before you ask.

Just for two nights.

Back to work on Tuesday.

Adios!

2 Comments:

At Sun Apr 16, 08:03:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic! i'm full of envy!

 
At Mon Apr 17, 02:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

you will be even more so once I have out the photos up- it was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts