Saturday, July 14, 2007

Barcelona and Girona

Right so I have been a bit slack, back for the whole week and nothing here really. Things have been crazy at work. And have been to the pub every evening bar one this week- weirdly I didn't go on Friday. I had a great time in Barcelona. It was very relaxing, until I started emailing people from work that is.. loser!

I made it back to the UK on a Friday so it would have been shameful not to have made it to the pub that night. And had to spend most of the weekend recovering... ah life is good

cable cars
The cable car, I didn't go on it this time

condoms on heads
this sign amused me on a boat trip. It is obviously where they keep the life jackets and the condoms to put on your head-I assume to keep the water out of your ears

feeding fish

In Barcelona people sit and feed the fish, better thanfeeding pigeons as they look better and don't poo everywhere. But they do look a bt weirder when they sit on your head

1

Parc Guell, my favourite place really

2

It looks like a gingerbread fairyland

3

to prove that I was there

4

5

I did go on this cable car up Mont Juic

6

La Sagrada Familia cathedral

7

Barcelona port, being from Felixstowe I can't miss that chance to take photos of docks the world over

8

9

Beer, remarkably smooth and gorgeous, we drank quite a few by the castle that afternoon, me and the American girl I spent a few days with

1

Girona

2

Girona again, famous waterways

3

Another beer, really too strong for lunch time but perfect at the same time

4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts