Sunday, July 22, 2007

Brighton your day!

First things first, a couple of weeks ago I met up with Ken and his wife. I knew Ken in Korea where we often met over a glass of tequila in the legendary Bar Bumpin in Gangneung. It was a crazy night because after a civilised evening in the pub I ended up in G-A-Y with some friends until that closed. Ah, god bless the night bus!

ken and wife

Then last weekend me and my sister did the race for life on Blackheath. Well, she raced and I walked around with her friend, Marion, having a little chat. Didn't realise that it would end up so hot and sunny after waking up in a rainstorm. My face was bright red for the next couple of days. All the teachers were pretending that it wasn't that bad wen another walked in and quite honestly said, 'what happened to your face?'

race for life

Yesterday I went to Brighton with some students and teachers. It was good to get out of London for the day if only to go to London by the sea

1. emma and lucy

2 me and emma

3. girls in brighton

4. lucy and ben on the beach

The rest of the week was seemingly spent waiting for Colombians to call- the calls never coming. Huff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts