Saturday, August 09, 2008

Tragus piercing

I had my tragus pierced on Wednesday. Don't worry, it is something that I can post a photo of

ear

and at least now I know the name for that flap of skin on the inside of my ear!

I am a little worried, before last September I had no piercings at all. Now I have four- if each of the lobes are counted separately. I have been thinking about getting the tragus pierced for a while but finally plucked up the courage to do it on Wednesday- the mojito in the sun with Ben first might have helped a little, I guess. I love it! I keep looking at it in the mirror and smiling:)

The heavily pierced and tattooed guys in the shop asked me if I was sure that I wanted the piercing on the same side as the helix one (the one at the top of my ear) as most people want to balance them out by having them on opposite sides. I pulled a face and said that I didn't want to be balanced, they laughed and agreed. They were lovely guys and, if I ever feel the need to get more metal stuck through my skin, I would definitely go there again. In fact, I will have to go back in six weeks to have a stud with a shorter post put in.

And just about two weeks after that, the earrings will all be glistening in the Brazilian sunshine.

1 Comments:

At Sat Aug 23, 02:31:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Hels, personally I don't think that this does justice to your targus....its lovely.

Nerissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts