Monday, October 06, 2008

Last Few Goodbyes!

Today I made a bit of an expensive decision... I didn't buy a ticket for the train and had to pay a penalty which was a bit annoying.. but more expensive than that was my new Canon SLR digital camera

new purchase

Finally packed

packed

The suitcase is staying in the UK and the two backpacks are coming with me.

My last big goodbye was on Friday- here are some brave face and hugs photos

IMG_5654

Me and David, a Colombian friend who is not and never has been a student of mine

IMG_5657

me and my French friend, Perrine

IMG_5658

Perrine's Brazilian boyfriend, and ex-student of mine, Gustavo

IMG_5660

me and my American friend, Mel

IMG_5662

Finally, an English friend, Cat who I met whilst fruitpicking in Australia.

IMG_5675

The last goodbye of the night, my ex-student, Baby Alex.

On Saturday I went to my friend Rachel's house for the night which was lovely. Then we had dinner the next day in Clapham with Ben, Jon and Lucy, all very civilised.

me, rach, ben, jon and luce

And today is Monday so I have brought everything to my sister's. Felixstowe tomorrow then Rio on Wednesday.........eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts