Saturday, May 20, 2006

It is not that I mind

but why do people keep telling me that I LOOK Australian!

photo

104_0408

It has happened loads over the years and I just don't see it- what does an Aussie look like after all?

By the way, I guess that this will probably be my last post as a 31 year old- just don't seem to have time to post during the week. I am turning 32 on Friday- yikes! Not sure how much of a party there will be- certainly nothing will rival my 30th birthday party in Gangneung all those years ago.

But I am sure that I will give it my best!

3 Comments:

At Sat May 20, 08:44:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is hard to beat a co-birthday with Buddha, but I will raise a glass to both of you on Friday!

 
At Sun May 21, 02:36:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

I am sure that between me and Buddha we should raise quite a party- though I am not sure when his birthday is this year

 
At Sun May 21, 08:42:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come and gone already this year. however that just means that all of the birthday wishes that day will be focused on you! have a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts