Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just a quick update

blossom

I have become a little obsessed with blossom recently. I seem to have taken this little number on the way home from the pub one night.

When I am not out and about photographing flowers I have been busy meeting up with mates. Patrick and Heimi came back from Tunisia the other week and brought me from chocolate

heimi

It appeared to have my name on it

chocolate

Nice!

Summer has reached London again this week. And for me nothing says summer in London like people standing outside the pub glasses in hand

pubs

So at last my three hour long break has come into its own- after a week of late nights, I was able to nip off to the park for a wee kip in the sun at St James's Park yesterday. Perfect.

After school I was straight onto the train and off to Reading to visit Clare- one of the girls that I travelled with in Vietnam. Back in Asia last year we got into a bit of a fight with Vicky over whether or not there was cheese in fajitas. Me and Vick were against the idea while Clare insisted that the tortilla should be stuffed with cheese along with chicken and peppers. And offered to cook them for us when we got back to the UK- so off I went and here she is grating the cheese

grater

Finished off the night with a drunk photocall to Vicky.

Only two weeks until my birthday:)

7 Comments:

At Sun May 14, 04:06:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the verdict on the cheese? Yes or no? Personally I don't think I've ever had them with cheese but I bet it would be really yummy.

Ner

 
At Sun May 14, 02:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

fajitas= good

cheese= good

cheesy fajitas= a little slice of heaven

 
At Sun May 14, 07:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger R said...

I'm also obsessed with bos... oh, you said blossom...

I'm also having difficulty with this sentence: "Patrick and Heimi came back from Tunisia the other week and brought me from chocolate"

???

 
At Sun May 14, 07:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whenever i've served fajitas in a restaurant there's always been cheese amongst the cool toppings. there are my two cents.

 
At Sun May 14, 11:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

I also have a problem with that sentence but I have a bigger problem with going into blogger to change it... so tough!

 
At Mon May 15, 05:47:00 AM PDT, Blogger Les Becker said...

Cheese belongs in EVERYTHING.

And Happy Almost Birthday! You should get birthday greetings in the mail from Canuckia in around 2012...

 
At Thu May 18, 05:20:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anything particular you want from North America for your birthday? I would send a hat but I think Les has that under control.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts