Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just so...

.. I feel like I have done something today, here are some photos...

Picture 002

This is La Playa Blanca on Baru, las islas del rosario near Cartagena

Picture 001

Part of the dolphin show at the outdoor aquarium in the islas

Picture 003

Botero sculpture in the museo in Medellin

Picture 005

Can't remember the name of the church in Medellin

Picture 004

the cable car going up to Santo Domingo in Medellin, not the nicest part of town

Picture 006

Bandeja paisa, typical food.

Picture 007

On top of the world, well on top of the rock at El Penol near Medellin

Picture 008

and again

Picture 009

near el norte bus terminal...sorry guys, no photos of the plastic boobs

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 08, 02:35:00 PM PST, Blogger Helen said...

I like Medellin but I miss Cartagena. In Cartagena if I wanted a beer I just sat on a park bench and soon someone would come along and sell me one. Or water or ice cream etc. Here I actually have to make an effort.. in the hostel I have to go as far as the beer fridge. Life is hard

 
At Thu Feb 08, 05:43:00 PM PST, Blogger Ian said...

That first picture is so beautiful, the water is captivating. Thanks for sharing Helen!

Ian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts