Saturday, March 24, 2007

All change, all change

me on the rickshaw

I got myself a new job this week. I reckon that it will pay more than the teaching and help me to lose weight. I will still get to meet people and have the bonus of being out in the fresh air.

sarah rickshaw

Sarah is going to do it too for the summer.

Nah, sod that. It is Juan's rickshaw and he can keep it a far as I am concerned... it as bloody cold on that thing last night.

But it was Sarah's last night in London. Which means that these pages are going to be a bit empty from now on.. just lots of me talking about what I watched on TV last night and my latest knitting adventure. She is off to Brazil to be reunited with her other half and good luck to her. I don't know how well I would have settled back into life here if it hadn't been for her.

We have had a lot of fun this last year or so... and I am going to miss her A LOT!!

him and her rickshaw

I am interviewing for new best mates this week...

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 26, 04:27:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're mate is leaving. Maybe you can have a Best Mate Competition. I'd enter but I'm living a boring domestic life (relative to your globe trotting), I'm a shite drinker, and I live in another country. Not sure I'm a contender for the title.

Ner

 
At Thu Mar 29, 02:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

Best Mate Idol, perhaps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts