Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I told you there was more

Seriously what do you do with all the other photos that are begging for attention? I took a scary amount while I was away and only a select few made it on here during the trip. Not always the best ones, sometimes it was more a matter of time rather than the best.

I promise that I am not spending all day moping through my photos remembering the trip. I am back at work and back in the pub. There is a lot of catching up to do. I have printed about ten photos to show people at work but you guys get the fuller experience here.

So here are some more, I hope that I am not repeating any!

Cartagena

cartagena

The coffee plantation at Chinchina

chinchina

Coffee

coffee

Playa blanca on the Islas del Rosario

playa blanca

Raquira near Bogota

raquir

Tagana near Tayrona

taganga

And the sunset in Taganga

taganga sunset

The Botero statue park in Medellin

MEDELLIN

walking from the hostel to the town in San Agustin

san agustin

And please guys.. it is ColOmbia, there is no U in the name... cheers

4 Comments:

At Fri Mar 23, 09:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger R said...

Where are the cocoa fields?

 
At Sat Mar 24, 03:47:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

a three day walk through the jungle which is more than I was up for

 
At Wed Mar 28, 10:27:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sunset one is incredible, hope you've got it printed up and stuck on a wall somewhere.

 
At Thu Mar 29, 02:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

cheers, I have it as the wallpaper on my phone at the moment... and actually printed out some other photos for the wall the other day.. but might have a new bedroom wall soon so may well grace it with idylic sunset shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts