Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Why do we do it??

St Patrick's Night as a pretty quiet one. But Gustavo remembered the cool function on my camera

gustavo

So that kept us busy for a while

perrine

plastic helen

Though I somehow managed to delete the good one of me and replace it with this one. But then things just got silly last night.

walkabout1

We went to the walkabout early but then I had to leave when two mates arrived and didn't want to stand in the snow in the long long queue

walkabout2

but we ended up back in the walkabout once the other pub had closed

walkabout3

And didn't leave until after two. Didn't get into bed until half two and up again at seven.

It is any wonder that a student asked me if I was OK as my eyes looked tired today! And only my second day back!

Good job that I was with some of the students last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts