Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ouro Preto

I am not going to lie to you people! It is hot here in Brazil and I have a weird patch of sunburn on my ankle and it just doesn´t seem to want to go away! I have left Rio and I am in a pretty town- Ouro Preto- nestled in the mountains. I came here with a girl I met in Rio which is kinda cool as we went out for a couple of jars last night. My first night out in Brazil!

Ouro Preto seems a friendly place and we were adopted by a group of students last night which was cool. And today we bumped into a Brazilian girl we met in Rio who took us to a fraternity house- interesting! I´ll tell you more about that when I have some photos for you.

I really was going to put some photos up here today but there is only one USB port and I HAVE to recharge my MP3 player before starting my 16 hour bus trip tomorrow- I know, it is all me me me!

Anyway, the sun is shining on the screen here making typing this a bit of a mare so I will head off here and give you a proper update later!

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 16, 08:07:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for the pics.16 hrs on a bus..yikes!!

Neil

 
At Thu Oct 16, 09:17:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

they will be there- one day! Promise!! But given that most of them have been taken in glorious sunshine and temperatures of over 30, are you sure that you are ready for them??

Hahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forklifts
Free Web Counter
Forklifts